Six Advantages Skywrite Provides
- AVAILABLE. With planes stationed throughout the US and strategic partnerships worldwide, Skywrite's skywriting fleet has the power to reach any target in your strategic marketing plan.
- PROFESSIONAL. From its inception in 1997, Skywrite has flown for national corporate clients such as Google, Virgin Atlantic, Hollywood Video and Holiday Inn. We've also covered the biggest events, including the Super Bowl and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- VERIFIABLE. We provide free, live, Global Positioning Satellite tracking or e-mailed GPS plots for confirmation of routes your aerial ads were written.
- RELIABLE. Because we recruit our pilots out of the finest aviation academies in the United States, they come to us trained as FAA-certified aircraft mechanics. This credential, unusual among pilots, ensures that our planes are the best maintained of any aircraft in the business, and the likelihood of cancellation for mechanical problems is very low.
- QUALIFIED. Our pilots are instrument-rated and our planes are instrument-equipped. This enables us to fly through poor weather to arrive at airplane advertising locations unreachable by our competitors.
Our Customers Say:
“I want to thank you and all your AirSign pilots for your professionalism in providing us with two weeks of excellent aerial advertising in the five largest cities in which our film Bella was recently released. The huge aerial billboards you helped us design and then printed for us, were very effective in boosting awareness of our film having won the Toronto Film Festival’s "Peoples Choice Award."